The GEM Wireless suite of products have been designed with innovation, cost optimization and compatibility with existing products in mind. The savings in wiring and labor, whether on a new build or refurbishment, is what separates us from our competition.
The Wireless Controller System
Install the Wireless Controllers in the wall or ceiling. Suitable for a new build or as a retrofit.
-> Control from GEM Wireless Switches
-> Control from smartphone (requires GEM WiFi Bridge)
-> Trailing edge dimmer
-> 4 GHz Wireless
-> Control 240V AC lights up to 150 watts
-> On/Off only version available control up to 500 watts
-> Installed in-line with each lighting string – mains feed in and loop out to lights.
The Wireless Switch Modules
Connect the wireless switch module to any standard switch mech.
-> No Need to run cables through the walls
-> Simple fit off
-> Pair to controllers with one push
-> Easily set up multi-way switches after installation
-> Each module can pair to one or more controllers.
Surface Mount Wireless Switches
An alternative to the Switch Modules, the surface mount push button switch uses same wireless connection. The switch is complete and requires no extra hardware.
● 1,2, 3 or 4 gang
● Each button has a unique ID for a individual control
● Surface mountable with removable sticky pad or two small screws
● No cutting of wall lining to install
● Install after home fit off
● Operates one or multiple controllers
● Mix with GEM Switch Modules (operates on the same wireless network)
Ultra long battery life (sub microAmp technology)
Wi-Fi Bridge App
The Wi-Fi Bridge enables your phone or tablet to control and dim any light in your house. Turn on your front door lights before you arrive home!
● Plugs into your routers ethernet port
● Works from wherever you are in the world
● Lights come on at your pre-set level
● Rename the lighting strings from within the app
● Add or remove controllers
● Embedded encryption for secure use
● Works with GEM Repeater for extended range
● Powered by Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi… is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore
Raspbery Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world, and has been used in a wide array
of digital applications